Dentistry For Children: Serving Families in the GTA
To all our patients and families,
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We must be able to ask this questions before your appointment in order to be seen.
- You will be asked to wait outside in your car or outside and call us when you arrive at (416) 293 3336 or text at (647) 697-8993 and then wait for a call back or text to let you know when you can enter the office. The door will be locked so please knock. Both parent and child will have their temperature taken before entering the office to ensure it is normal.
- Only one parent can accompany a young child into the office. You must both wear a mask to enter the office (except children under 2 years of age).
- You must download and sign the patient acknowledgement form prior to entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There is a sanitizer on the wall when you get off the elevator that you can use. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we are wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, and possibly gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at (416) 293 3336 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Dr David Eisenstat Dentistry for Children
We welcome new patients and look forward to hearing from you.